Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist, GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.
GIMP is a high quality framework for scripted image manipulation, with multi-language support such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme, and more!GIMP provides the tools needed for high quality image manipulation. From retouching to restoring to creative composites, the only limit is your imagination.
GIMP gives artists the power and flexibility to transform images into truly unique creations.It is used for producing icons, graphical design elements, and art for user interface components and mock ups.
GIMP provides extensibility through integration with many programming languages including Scheme, Python, Perl, and more.The result is a high level of customization as demonstrated by the large number of scripts and plug-ins created by the community.
Features In GIMP:
- High Quality Photo Manipulation
- Original Artwork Creation
- Graphic Design Elements
- Programming Algorithm
Minimum PC Requirement
- Processor: 2 GHz quad core CPU
- Ram : 2 GB or More (16 GB for Good Performance)
- Recommended or Minimum Display Requirement :1920 x 1200 pixels display with 24-bit color
- Mouse Type :3-button mouse
- GPU : OpenGL graphics card with 128 or 256 MB RAM
- Operating System : windows 7, 8.1, 10 (Recommended windows 10 for best performance )
Download the Latest version of GIMP Directly from Below Blue link Download Button