Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering,
compositing and motion tracking, video editing and 2D animation pipeline.
Blender is cross-platform and runs equally well on Linux, Windows, and Macintosh computers. Its interface uses OpenGL to provide a consistent experience. To confirm specific compatibility, the list of supported platforms indicates those regularly tested by the development team.
Features of Blender 3D
- Free for lifetime with support and updates
- Free for commercial and educational purpose
- Free Pre-build model and library
- Free tutorial
- Easy to use UI
- Support most of the 3D format (obj, fbx, .max)
- For more detailed features Visit Blender.com
Advanced users employ Blender’s API for Python scripting to customize the application and write specialized tools; often these are included in Blender’s future releases. Blender is well suited to individuals and small studios who benefit from its unified pipeline and responsive development process.
Minimum PC Requirement
- Processor: 2 GHz quad core CPU
- Ram : 2 GB or More (16 GB for Good Performance)
- Recommended or Minimum Display Requirement :1920 x 1200 pixels display with 24-bit color
- Mouse Type :3-button mouse
- GPU : OpenGL graphics card with 128 or 256 MB RAM
- Operating System : windows 7, 8.1, 10 (Recommended windows 10 for best performance )
Download the Latest version of Blender Directly from Below Blue link Download Button